Tuesday 26 December 2017

Finding and walking in Gods' plan

I was in this study center watching an interview when a guy walked towards my screen to see what I was watching. Before then, the interviewee could do no wrong in my opinion as I found myself defending her whenever she was criticized about her looks, hair or for talking too much or her political stance on issues. I even made a video about how she watches out for her husband, daughters and still find time to play her  role and motivate young girls to get an education. At a telecoms reception, met a guy from the past who asked me about the projects I was working on and realized that this lady was my role model to the point of making podcasts about the tremendous benefits of standing behind your man and speaking up for what you believe, being bold with intelligence.
Taking responsibility for not minding my business about some of the political issues, I'm here to set the records straight without blaming those jealous of my fondness of the personalities at the frontline.
There were over sixteen candidates in the tussle, why and how did it get streamlined to the candidates at the top of my A-list?
Suffice me to say that I learnt new things about myself. How passionate, ferocious and outspoken I could be in speaking up about human rights. Whether it's entrepreneurial endeavours, social or human activism, my goal is to do what's right. I felt strongly about my choices but not the decision to make tractor imposing comments on some of these portals as I did and I hereby tender my sincere apologies to those my comments and posts didn't sit well with.
Learning to listen especially for someone who speaks as the thought comes is a new competence to me. 
Hence I ask for your forgiveness once again, you, yes you taken aback by my outspokeness, forgive and pardon me.
I had not always been so outspoken, it's actually not in my character to pokenose into things that don't concern me, so let those pokenosing to mine, repent and seek God and when you find Him, channel your prayers to Him.

By the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, I have important, valuable and useful things to mind. I was and still is convivial and playful but I'm now interested in genuine lives to touch, conflict resolution e.t.c

So when shenanigans try to seek for your notice, pay them no mind.
They plan but God also plans and God's plan is the greatest. So I thank Jesus for restoring me to favor with God and man.

No comments:

Post a Comment