Thursday 28 December 2017

I'm still in love, New Edition

I repented from bulldozing into people's social media portals with unsolicited comments. But my itchy palms were too eager to fancy new edition's collaboration on that video. Scenery on point, dress code, check, and music, simply beautiful. 
So I've moved the comment from the music video to this blog. You can show some love and thumbs up to me that I'm managing to mind my business on this blog so those stalking on internet can kindly spread the fancies to others who love this singing team or just simply stop stalking and find something nice to do with themselves. #selfrespect.
I love the way #Ronnie beat his chest saying "I'll always keep you happy", how swag looks good on #Mike, with litt appearances from #Bobby the al tym bubbler and #Johnny the singer alwayz cool as cucumber, #Ricky and #Ralph made us dance and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment